Saturday 27 August 2011

NEOM Limited Edition Sensuous Candle


My new favourite scent!!



I’ve been a big Neom fan for years with my favourite ever candle being the fresh smelling mint and basil Energise candle. This was discontinued a couple of years back, and since then I’ve alternated between the other fragrances, my most frequent purchases being Refresh and Tranquillity. I love using the uplifting scents of the Sicilian Lemon and Basil in the Refresh candle as a pick me up, or to make the house smell amazing before friends come to visit. In the evenings I light the Tranquillity candle to help me wind down from a stressful day; it’s guaranteed to help me drift off to sleep. As well as the beautiful scents, I love that NEOM candles are made using vegetable wax and pure essential oils, so they don’t give off any nasty toxins!


You can only imagine my excitement when I heard that NEOM have released a limited edition candle in the same black glass as my old favourite.  When my candle arrived I instantly fell in love with the packaging, and I could already detect the gorgeous scent inside. Then I lifted the lid to reveal the beautiful Sensuous Candle, with its calming oils of Ylang Ylang, Frankincense & Patchouli, and instantly this candle became my new favourite. It’s one of those candles that manage to ease all of life’s tensions. The Ylang Ylang keeps the scent sensual, the patchouli spices it up a little, whilst the Frankincense stops it from being too feminine.

I think I’ll follow NEOMs advice now, and lock myself away from the outside world by lighting my Sensuous candling and curling up on the sofa with a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment